The Kuhl NSPCW series washer combines superior cleaning ability with economical efficiency. The applications of the Kuhl NSPCW series washer are nearly endless. This unit has the ability to wash items ranging from plastic totes, trays, baskets, tubs, combos, vats, drums, pallets, pans, bins, spacers, and screens. You name it, Kuhl can wash it. Cleaning capacities range from 300-1,200 pieces per hour. Standard features typically include:
- 100% heavy-duty stainless steel frame and body construction
- superior cleaning process is achieved by specially designed cutting spray nozzles allowing for washing pressures of 200 PSI.
- top-mounted stainless steel wire belt allows for different size, height, and shape of bakery or meat pans to fit the need of the most demanding applications
- unit can be designed to wash two different items at the same time. ex. 5 gallon bucket and flat bakery tray
- high pressure blowers utilize room temperature air to complete the drying process significantly reducing energy costs compared to competitive models
- unit saves operates up to 75% more efficient versus competitive models boosting your bottom line
The Kuhl NSPCW series washer combines versatility with economy as well. This unit has been specifically designed to operate on lower amounts of energy, detergent, water, and other waste costs while still providing the lowest bacteria counts in the industry. Trust Kuhl’s over 40 years of washing experience to provide your firm with unequaled results.
Contact us for additional information